ABOUT USPetrklic help z.s. is a civic association founded in 2005 residing in Cesky Tesin. We are located in the town of 30 thousand citizens at the border with Poland and close to Slovakia.
- PETRKLIC HELP is a platform for creativity.
- We support young people by offering them space for realizing their own ideas and developing skills.
- We believe in the capabilities of young people.
- We strive for having a personal approach to every young person.
- We offer innovative, creative, highly-developed programs of non-formal education
- We welcome all young people and we listen to their ideas.
- We co-operate with other organizations and value their work.
Petrklíč help is an educational, innovative non-profit organisation operating in the market since 2005. Management of the organisation has twenty-year experience in the field of international projects. Our team is highly experienced in working with ecological issue. We are particularly focus on helping local farmers to be sustainable. We also have a dedicated support team offering advice and guidance on ecological.
Team of 2 full-time employees and volunteers working on non-profitable project.
Mariola Kluzova – youth worker
– expertise and experience in promoting youth inicitives supported by the municipality, knowledge on tools and platforms developed in the previous projects, building the partnership of relevant actors to better match of the world of education and labour market
– member of various platforms focused on education, regional development, business and investment enables him to disseminate the project outputs easily within the region
Petr Zakrzewski – youth worker
– expertise in project management, especially in the field of education, strategic planning or human resources development (e.g. Local Action Plans in Education)
– coordinator of the Information Center for Youth in Český Těšín
– building the local partnership of educational organizations, entrepreneurs and employers, non-governmental organizations and the municipality to promote entrepreneurship and innovation.
Petr Kantor – project manager, senior consultant
Youth project manager (15 years experience), senior consultant in European project management and regional development. He has experience in project management in the field of human resources development, also project development and coordination for private companies, educational institutions, public authorities (both national and international level). As a consultant in strategic planning he is now responsible for Youth policy in 20 towns.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Within the scope of the organisation’s programme we offer:
- international cultural events (events: The Earth Week – festival on ecology, multicultural festival connected to the tea culture “Svatek caje/Święto herbaty”, Outdoor film festival, Film festival on human rights Jeden Svet (One World) and Watch docs. International youth activities within the Erasmus+ program – youth exchanges: Backpack journalism camp,youth workers trainings. We also give youth opportunities to realize their own ideas by providing them financing opportunities.
Within our activities we focus also on local, nationwide activities like:
- Nationwide school magazine competition,
- Meetings with travelers,
- Healthy lifestyle events,
- Tea degustations,
- Mongolian yurt tours,
- Creative recycling workshops,
- Community gardening
- Youth Councils
Petrklic help runs five different places connected to various activities located in different surrounding towns focusing on:
- Teahouse – a creative and cultural center – connected with the teahouse on a castle hill in the border town. Activities organized by the association are concentrated mainly there
- Eco-farm PidiFarma Petrklic that focuses on ecological and educational activities, ecological festival
- Information Center for Youth that provide information to young people
- Business Gate – Multifunctional business centre operated in cooperation by Karviná city and Silesian University School of business and administration in Karvina
- Forest Kindergarden and Forest School